Demonstration in the capital of Nicaragua (archive). Nicaragua: UN experts called the names of 54 officials responsible for repression International Law ~ 60 > A group of UN experts for human rights to Nicaragua posted on Thursday a report, in which dozens of government, military and party officials are first named, who are responsible for serious violations of human rights, abuse and crimes that feed the systematic campaign for repressions in Nicaragua. All 54 people mentioned in the report, according to its authors, played a key role in organizing arbitrary detentions, torture, extrajudicial executions, persecution of representatives of civil society and the media, campaigns to deprive citizenship and confiscation of private property. 60 > “This report reveals anatomy of a system that uses each branch of state power as a weapon against its own people,” said the head of the experts of Yan-Mahael Simon. & Amp; nbsp; The 234-page report was based on numerous interviews, the documents tested by experts and the testimony of confidential witnesses. It includes detailed schemes that demonstrate how Daniel Ortega and his wife Rosario Murillo, who accepted the titles of “Co -Presidents” after the constitutional reform in February 2025, built a centralized repressive regime, which was introduced into all branches of power, blurring the borders between the party and the borders between the party and state. 60 > “We discovered a coordinated system of repression,” said expert Ariela Perutal. – These are not random or isolated incidents – they are part of a deliberate and well -defined state policy. ” ~ ~ ~ > experts again turned to an international community with an urgent measures, including the filing of judicial laws, enhancement of the support of victims of repressions and the protection of civil society in Nicaragua. ~ 60 > “This report should become a roadmap for justice,” said Rid Brody’s report. – The states, judicial authorities and international institutions now have names, the names of government structures and evidence necessary for holding the perpetrators accountable. ” 60 > list of persons named in the report was previously transferred to the Nicaragua government, which continues to abandon any cooperation with the group of experts. February 27, 2025, the day before the report was submitted by the UN Council for Human Rights, the Nicaragua government announced the withdrawal from the Council and all its auxiliary mechanisms.